Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Generation's Greatest Strength/Weakness

I have to say that our generation's great strength is our snazzy fashion sense. Seriously, I think we're the first generation in a long time that won't have to look back and cringe when we see old photos of ourselves. Think of the '80s with their scrunchies, neon and shoulder pads. Then there's the awfulness of the '90s grunge movement.
I once had a black t-shirt with a cat on it that I wore with plaid black-and-white SKORTS. Insane, I know, but we've all gotten better.
Our greatest weakness must then be that we suffer Bai Ling to live. 
The Fug Girls are right. She's got heinous fashion sense. And if her pictures are the only ones that survive the nuclear meltdown or next Ice Age, then we're all in for some heavy mocking from the future.

No comments: